Escape: Vibe vs Spice H20

redwave

Bermuda from NYC in mid November? Unless indian summer strikes the weather will be too cool for laying out in the sun. I can't see any reason to spend money on Vibe passes unless you want to spend a lot of time in the hot tub and have it all to yourselves.

Just now, Paul Bogle said:

Bermuda from NYC in mid November? Unless indian summer strikes the weather will be too cool for laying out in the sun. I can't see any reason to spend money on Vibe passes unless you want to spend a lot of time in the hot tub and have it all to yourselves.

Save your money and buy Mandara Spa passes.

• Like 2

I looked into Vibe but I just can't see us spending a lot of time in a sun lounger on the cruise. In late October from NYC the sea days probably won't be warm enough to lay out for long.

It's nice to have a quiet space with a private bar, but not worth $400+ for us, for a week. Go to Spice.

3 hours ago, redwave said:

On that note, are the pools on the escape heated?

They can be, but there is no guarantee that they will be.  

Given the time of year and likely temperature, I agree with other posters that putting your vibe money towards a Spa pass would be a wise choice.

19 minutes ago, JaysMom2 said:

Can I bring food into Spice H2O (a plate from the buffet), or is it only drinks?

Sure, you can bring food into there. The main draw is easy access to drinks, as there is a private bar right there, but they may not serve you much more than skewered fruit and whatever veggies they lob into your drink.

2 hours ago, salty dingo said:

Sure, you can bring food into there. The main draw is easy access to drinks, as there is a private bar right there, but they may not serve you much more than skewered fruit and whatever veggies they lob into your drink.

I think you are confusing Spice H2O with Vibe.

The area right outsite Vibe is free . It share a Bar/Bartender with Vibe. There is a Hot tub and misting area and plenty of loungers adjacent to Vibe as well. I also suggest you invest in a Spa Pass and in Bermuda grab a lounge chair right outside the Vibe to enjoy a few hours a warm rays...

The reason I'm asking if I am allowed to take a plate of food from the buffet into Spice H2O is because, on embarkation day, my DIL wants to go there and use the hot tub before things get crowded, and I really wanted to do lunch instead, so I'm trying to see if there is a possibility of a compromise here.

8 minutes ago, JaysMom2 said:

The reason I'm asking if I am allowed to take a plate of food from the buffet into Spice H2O is because, on embarkation day, my DIL wants to go there and use the hot tub before things get crowded, and I really wanted to do lunch instead, so I'm trying to see if there is a possibility of a compromise here.

So, on embarkation day the buffet will be a total zoo. My recommendation is to get lunch in the Main Dining Room and then go to spice.

2 minutes ago, Jerseygich said:

Yes you can bring food into Spice H20 and you can also bring it into Vibe

Thank you! All the photos I saw of Spice H2O showed people at tables and at the bar, but I didn't see them with any plates of food or snacks.