Contents of Cabin Fridge

Kenato

58 minutes ago, Kenato said:

Can you ask to have your cabin fridge stocked with your selection of beers and other drinks that are available in the bars on-board. 

You are limited to what is normally stocked in your minibar but if one of those selections is one you really enjoy, yes indeed you can ask to have more of that stocked. We have done that with both sodas and beers in the past.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kenato said:

Can you ask to have your cabin fridge stocked with your selection of beers and other drinks that are available in the bars on-board. 

You can also bring your own sodas to stock your minibar.  I bring some Ziploc bags to keep some breakfast cheese slices in my minibar for late snacks.

Edited by Crew News

6 hours ago, pete_coach said:

Can you ask to have the mini fridge emptied?  I do on other cruise lines.

From my experience, I've asked on HAL cruises but got an evil look from the cabin steward.  On two cruises, after asking and upon my return to the room,  the fridge was emptied and the drinks were set on top of the desk above it.  So much for taking away the temptation to have a drink.  Truthfully, I did say "can you empty the Fridge."  I'll try "can you take away the items in the fridge" next time.  😞   

• Haha 1

On our last cruise we asked to have our frig emptied and it was.  Everything disappeared.  I wanted Diet Coke which wasn’t in the frig to begin with.  I could leave a note requesting it but because it wasn’t a normal stocked item I had to pay when they brought it, not when I drank it.  We had to go thru this scenario each time I wanted more delivered.   It wasn’t a big deal, I just had to get used to doing it this way.  (And not order more than I was sure I would drink). I did bring some on from the ports occasionally as well.  

7 hours ago, pete_coach said:

Can you ask to have the mini fridge emptied?  I do on other cruise lines.

Yes you can. We always do, that way we can stock it ourselves with water, soda and other stuff. I'll grab extra yogurts/milk out of the Lido to keep in the fridge. I always like some milk with a late night desert snack. 

31 minutes ago, Iwantacruisenow said:

From my experience, I've asked on HAL cruises but got an evil look from the cabin steward.  On two cruises, after asking and upon my return to the room,  the fridge was emptied and the drinks were set on top of the desk above it.  So much for taking away the temptation to have a drink.  Truthfully, I did say "can you empty the Fridge."  I'll try "can you take away the items in the fridge" next time.  😞   

Wow, I've never had that happen. Never gotten any dirty looks or had the items left in the room. They have always disappeared, although sometimes on debarkation day the beverage steward will stop by in the morning and ask if he can come in to refill the fridge, which is fine, unless we have not emptied all our stuff out yet.