Teenagers on NCL Encore and Bliss - Bored?

SeaWatcher65

I hope to hear more about Entourage activities.   We like cruising as a family because our son (now age 14) will jave his own things to do so we (Mom and Dad) have adult time to ourselves in the evening.  Water slides close eventually at night.   Laser tag and go karts ate good for a few times.  Hoping entourage has activities other than just hanging out and playing video games. 

On 10/19/2019 at 9:07 AM, mjkacmom said:

I don’t think kids are awful, at least not the ones I know. My kids would rather have the option of a pick up soccer or basketball game than spend a whole 10 minutes in a go cart. They spend at least 4 hours a day on a cruise at the sports court, at home they head out to the soccer fields or basketball courts on a regular basis. I’ve had a ball of some sort in my minivan for the past 20 years.

And mine would pick up a book over a ball any day. He's not awful either.

• Like 1

It's funny - we picked this ship because of the go karts, laser tag & VR!    My son is not into sports at all.  We've been on the Escape and it was not our favorite.   My 16 year old is bringing a friend, and I know they will have a blast.   Cannot wait for February!

• Like 1