Cozumel...Swim with the Dolphins?

WJ228

I am wondering is there a place to swim with the dolphins? Since after the hurricane has pretty much destroy alot of the tourist attractions. Does anyone do of any place to swim with the dolphins??? I appreciate your help.

WJ

I am wondering is there a place to swim with the dolphins? Since after the hurricane has pretty much destroy alot of the tourist attractions. Does anyone do of any place to swim with the dolphins??? I appreciate your help.

WJ

We were in Cozumel on Enchantment 2 weeks ago and experienced the dolphin excursion. They tendered us unannounced to Playa Del Carmen 30 mins. and then a 45 minute bus ride. All in all it took us 6 hours to spend less than 5 minutes with the dolphin. We were in Cozumel long enough for them to take us off of tender at the pier and put us onto another one going to the ship. We never stepped on the ground at Cozumel. It was neat to have been "up close and personal" with Louis the Dolphin but the tender ride was horrible with people sick and one injured and the extremely unorganized tour company made this experience a bad one. I would much rather have spent 6 hours doing other things. Wish I could have reported something more positive for you!

We were in Cozumel on Enchantment 2 weeks ago and experienced the dolphin excursion. They tendered us unannounced to Playa Del Carmen 30 mins. and then a 45 minute bus ride. All in all it took us 6 hours to spend less than 5 minutes with the dolphin. We were in Cozumel long enough for them to take us off of tender at the pier and put us onto another one going to the ship. We never stepped on the ground at Cozumel. It was neat to have been "up close and personal" with Louis the Dolphin but the tender ride was horrible with people sick and one injured and the extremely unorganized tour company made this experience a bad one. I would much rather have spent 6 hours doing other things. Wish I could have reported something more positive for you!

Thanks for the info...My Fiance really wanted to swim with the dolphins but we feared this is what the experience would be like so we have decided to postpone it to another time...I think this is confirmation that we made the right decision.

Thank you for replying to my question. I thought everything about swimming with the Dolphins was destroyed. My guess was right. I don't want to spend 6 hours travel time, to spend very little time with the Dolphins. Maybe another time.

Archived