Tours from the Marseille port on the Mediterranean Odyssey.

moatenote

A group of 6 of us are doing the Med. Odyssey cruise next September and are not interested in spending time in Marseille.  There are 2 optional tours here that interest us and I would love to get feedback from anyone who's taken them.  The tours are Summer in Cassis and Calanques and the other is similar but named Winter in Cassis and Calanques.  Thanks for your help.

3 minutes ago, moatenote said:

A group of 6 of us are doing the Med. Odyssey cruise next September and are not interested in spending time in Marseille.  There are 2 optional tours here that interest us and I would love to get feedback from anyone who's taken them.  Thanks for your help.

We were there in April last year and took the excursion in the morning.  We wanted to to do Aix in the afternoon.  This excursion was fine.  You got to see the countryside on the ride there and back. I remember the pastel colors of the buildings and the charm of the harbor area.   Wanted the morning sun, rather than afternoon due to delicate skin.  The 'ice  Age Fjords" certainly don't rival Norway but it was nice little cruise and made more interesting knowing the history and it's connection to Statue Of. Liberty.  For port reasons, we got a slightly late start so did not get back in time for Aix .  After return I found that Italytours.eu has an excursion for both.  Since there are 6 of you, that's what I would suggest.  Covers both the seaside and the French village.  Not sure if the cruise is included but I'm sure it could be added through your guide.  Vikings only included 3 sightings. They do tours with just 6.  We used them in Monaco, Florence,Rome and Naples.  Good company and experience.