Dining package with kids

RobertHemsley

The kids can eat off the kids menu at no charge. If for some reason they want to order off the main menu they will be charged for the item if it is a la carte. However I can't believe anyone would say something about the 1 year old eating off a parents plate.

38 minutes ago, RobertHemsley said:

If my sister and her husband get the free at sea deal and take the dining package + reduced rates for guests 3+4.

How will this work for thier kids (ages 1 and 4) when they decide to eat at speciality restaurants? Is there a charge for kids and if so how much?

The [identical] kids menu is available in all restaurants. It is complimentary. 

2E0B7DA5-F58B-4AEF-91E6-D4A30A63902E.jpeg

• Like 1

Same as others have said kids menu is free for kids up to 12 in all restaurants however most of the people never really care if the kids eat a little of our food and sometimes they actually bring them something special. We have sailed with my daughter who is now 4 every year since she was 1 and they have always been super nice to her. 

21 minutes ago, Alynna715 said:

If you book a restaurant online that has an uncharge like Ocean Blue they charge you to make the reservation for the kids but then refund your money for the kids when you arrive for the reservation. 

To clarify, Ocean Blue does not have an upcharge.