Symphony #11253 Bed Location?

Tried this question in Cabin Tips, but no response. Has anyone stayed in cabin 11352 on Symphony OTS? Need to know if the bed is near thebalcony end of the cabin or just past bathroom, nearer to cabin entrance? Royal cannot answer in a timely manner. Need this info asap. Hoping someone knows (for sure). Thanks for any info! 

33 minutes ago, mlbcruiser said:

Tried this question in Cabin Tips, but no response. Has anyone stayed in cabin 11352 on Symphony OTS? Need to know if the bed is near thebalcony end of the cabin or just past bathroom, nearer to cabin entrance? Royal cannot answer in a timely manner. Need this info asap. Hoping someone knows (for sure). Thanks for any info! 

There isn't a cabin 11352 on Symphony of the Seas' deck plans.

4 hours ago, mlbcruiser said:

Great and thanks so much for replying! I assume you must have stayed in this cabin then. If so, did you like the location

pretty well?  

Haven’t stayed in that exact cabin but it’s pretty easy to figure out bed location.  We have stayed several times in 10647 and 10649 on other OA class ships which is nearly directly opposite and only one deck down and enjoyed the central location. 

• Clarea changed the title to Symphony #11253 Bed Location?

I’ve been told similar things about opposite cabins and cabins next to each other. Went through this three years ago and that is Why ended up having to get switched to another cabin. At least it was well before we sailed. Royal Caribbean said basically that it depends… That you cannot go by  any particular formula because there are always variations. But thanks anyway!   Apparently they always have to email the ship and wait for a reply from someone on the ship to make sure of a configuration. This can sometimes take Only several days or it can take a couple of weeks. In my case I had to contact the representative in booking again after a couple of weeks before I got an answer the first time I needed to know such info.

This time I am letting the TA do it.