Spirit: Deluxe Veranda in the newly stretched section

goldengatecruisers

Good morning.  We will be cruising in a deluxe veranda in the newly stretched section.   I know this suite has a large walk-in shower where the bathtub used to be but I am unclear as to the configuration of the rest of the bathroom, namely the area that once contained the shower stall as you enter. If anyone has photos of the bathroom and also the closet areas I would be most grateful to see them.  What are the subtle design differences between these newer suites and the standard layout?   Thank you.

Good Morning Goldengatecruisers  - We have travelled in the ' New ' Suites twice and have been extremely pleased with the Walk In Shower configuration. You have described very well the new set up in that the large Shower with Seat takes up the whole of the Wall that the Bath used to be situated. The rest of the Bathroom is largely unchanged but there is much more room due to the original Shower Unit being removed, The Single Wash Basin and Toilet are much as was.

The rest of the Suite remains identical to how I remember the original Suite .

I regret that I have no Photographs but hope this helps - suffice it to say that we were so happy that we have one of these Suites for 4 Future Cruises on The Spirit.

We wish you happy Cruising.

• Like 1