Laptop Connection?

GRIFFITH1

:confused: DO YOU KNOW IF THERE ARE CONNECTIONS IN THE CABINS FOR THE NOTEBOOKS ? I READ THEY HAVE THEM IN THE CABIN BUT I NEVER REMEMBER SEEING THAT ...... I HAVE ALWAYS USED THE COMPUTERS ON THE SHIP . HAS ANYONE HAD EXPERIENCE WITH THIS ? AND , HOW ABOUT THE COST DIFFERENCE OF USING THEIR COMPUTER OR BRINGING YOUR OWN ?

It would help if you told us what ship you're on.

I'm just going to take a wild guess here and say that those ships in the OPs signature are *future* cruises. I think it's safe to assume that they are asking about those ships in particular. :-D

I have no experience with them, so I cannot answer. But hopefully someone will come along now and answer for you.

Undrhil

Vision of the Seas was just fitted with Wifi, and I think that may a fleet-wide thing since Monarch just got it in drydock, and I've read on CC that Jewel has it, too. We were able to access the Internet from our cabins. We had to go to the computer lab to set up an account & password. Then when we went back to the cabin, we could log in and pick from a variety of payment plans. You can pay .50/minute or buy bundles of minutes from 60 to 180 minutes as I recall, at progressively lower per-minute rates. I think that the lowest rate was .33/minute.

Archived