Decoding the Fun Times

M2LR

Looking through sample fun times as well as the kids club schedules there are so many activities and I wish I knew more about what each one entailed. I feel like we didn't really take full advantage of all the activities on our first cruise as a family since I didn't really know what I was looking at and got overwhelmed. Is there a good breakdown anywhere with more details, especially the kids club ones since my 5 year old is hesitant so I'd like to pick and choose for when he'd have the most fun. 

I too would love to find more details. We too were overwhelmed by the amount of events offered each day. Not knowing what to expect, I went gaga when I tried to decide on something. I'm sure that will change with more cruises under our belts. The best thing I can suggest is, if you spot something on Fun Times that looks interesting, go for it, and don't worry about the other 38 items offered at the same time. For me it's kind of like a trial and error experiment. Just enjoy the cruise. Whatever you do, I'm sure you will have a great time! 

I've been in lots of cruises and have never seen any more detail.  There are always lots of crew members that you can ask questions, ie, visit the kids clubs, they can explain everything about their events.

On boarding day, you will need to go to Camp Ocean to get your child all signed up.   You can ask questions then about activities.  Maybe make notes of the activities you are seeing on the sample Fun Times that you would like to know more about.  They won't have time for an in depth discussion at that time, but could probably answer some basic questions.

• Thanks 1