Harmony Western -- Formal Nights?

Ren1216

Tried to find this info via the website, the app, and searching here -- to no avail.  Can anyone tell me which nights are formal on the current Western Itinerary?  And what's the best way to find this out in the future?

Thanks in advance!

Sorry -- more information on my part would have been helpful.  It's a 7 night western itinerary sailing Jan 5th.

1 depart Port Canaveral

2 CocoCay

3 At Sea

4 Costa Maya

5 Roatan

6 Cozumel

7 At Sea

8 Port Canaveral

44 minutes ago, Ren1216 said:

Sorry -- more information on my part would have been helpful.  It's a 7 night western itinerary sailing Jan 5th.

1 depart Port Canaveral

2 CocoCay

3 At Sea

4 Costa Maya

5 Roatan

6 Cozumel

7 At Sea

8 Port Canaveral

That’s a tough one, I would suspect Day 3 and then possibly day six depending on when you depart from Cozumel. We had a recent Harmony cruise with Coco Cay  as our second day, and had formal night on day three.

I can guarantee that it will not be on the last day, day seven

I have a four stop Western Caribbean harmony in the spring, but the itinerary, while most of the same ports is not in that order.

m

3 hours ago, cruisegirl1 said:

That’s a tough one, I would suspect Day 3 and then possibly day six depending on when you depart from Cozumel. We had a recent Harmony cruise with Coco Cay  as our second day, and had formal night on day three.

Thanks.... that was my best guess too.  Sure wish it was noted someplace in the Cruise Planner.  I even checked My Calendar.

43 minutes ago, Ren1216 said:

Thanks.... that was my best guess too.  Sure wish it was noted someplace in the Cruise Planner.  I even checked My Calendar.

You may be able to check by the MDR menus. The second formal night will usually have lobster tail on the menu. 
m

9 minutes ago, WVHillbilly said:

I'm on a Harmony western cruise in Feb, I checked a couple past cruise compasses and the formal nights have been on Day 3 the Sea Day and Day 6 Cozumel.  

Great, thanks.  The only Compass I've seen so far has been for the Eastern schedule.