Shows on Breeze

joy4ron

We're booked on the Breeze February 29th, and I'm wondering what the shows are.

We were on the Miracle the last March, and I'm wondering if the shows will be different.

The Miracle was our first cruise, and now I think we're hooked

Here's a short description of each show written up in a Cruise Critic article. https://www.cruisecritic.com/articles.cfm?ID=3235

88 Keys: Honoring the greatest piano men of the past several decades, this Playlist Productions rock-n-roll piano show features favorites from Billy Joel, Little Richard, Jerry Lee Lewis and others.

Country Road: Follow "The Ramsey Boys" as they head out on a country concert tour singing contemporary hits from artists that include Blake Shelton, Rascal Flatts, Patsy Cline, Florida Georgia Line and others.

(My own personal note, Pasty Cline is far from contemporary)

Flick: One of Carnival's most theatrical and high-tech shows, Flick is an homage to the music of the movies that is as much about the songs from Dirty Dancing, Titanic, Willy Wonka, James Bond, Star Wars and others as it is about the show's special effects.

Motor City: The cool sounds of Motown R&B are the centerpiece of this show, with soul and pop hits from Lionel Richie, Martha and the Vandellas, Marvin Gaye, Stevie Wonder and The Supremes all featured.

• Like 1

The las tnight of our cruise on the Miracle, they did an "80's Glow Party" on the Lido. It was kind of tied into the Pop to the Max show on the last night.

DO they do anything like this on the Breeze?