Churros

cruiseformel

Last time we did a Mexican Rivera cruise, my son was disappointed to not see anyone making fresh churros. We have had them in Ensenada, but were unable to find them in Mazatlan, PV, or Cabo. Does anyone know where we could find some in one of those three ports?

Thanks!

Las Guacamayas in Cabo makes churros, filled and unfilled.  They were ok.  Not as good as the guy behind the Big Flag in Ensenada. Best ones were from the street vendors of La Paz.  

On 10/28/2019 at 3:41 PM, cruiseformel said:

Last time we did a Mexican Rivera cruise, my son was disappointed to not see anyone making fresh churros. We have had them in Ensenada, but were unable to find them in Mazatlan, PV, or Cabo. Does anyone know where we could find some in one of those three ports?

Thanks!

Speaking for Vallarta only . . . 

Fresh made churros are normally found when the local families are out and about during or shortly after the dinner meal.  Typically, this is after 7 PM. This does make it difficult for most cruise ship passengers.  

I do know that there is a location on the south side that caters to the tourist industry.  You can find information about La Romantica Churros & Cafe Bar  at TripAdvisor and on FaceBook.