Excursion

Hi all first trip with Marella usually Celebrity and RCI we have or we thought we had pre booked 2 spaces on a shore excursion to Petra but i didn't pay any money when i have gone in to check the date is closed so i cannot check i have always paid online and received the tickets on embarkation do you pay on embarkation with Marella? very confused  Thanks for any advice x

If you booked on line under your cruise reference number you have to pay there and then An email is sent with your confirmation booking and the tickets will be in your cabin on embarkation.

if you only put the order in your planner and didn't follow through to entering your names against the tour and then on to paying you haven't booked

go straight to destination services when you embark and try to book with them All tickets aren't sold on line usually only 66% so you should be able to get tickets 

it's a great excursion so good I've done it twice Good luck

Edited by Vitalsign
  • Like 1

There is a glitch on marella shore excursion web  site when you book in cruise planner and go to the bottom of the page it should say continue. For me the word continue did not show i logged out went back in booked again and continue was there as by magic. Lots of people on face book complaining about this.