New Voyage Personalizer Coming?

MarkBearSF

A poster on another site mentioned that a crew member told them that a big upgrade to the VP is coming. Supposedly it will be called "My Cunard." I'm hoping it will be as functional as and similar to the Princess version, (called My Princess).   

Fingers crossed!

Edited by MarkBearSF

1 minute ago, Summergee said:

How does the Princess personaliser differ from that for Cunard?

Off the top of my head

• Many more items can be pre-purchased, including gratuities and drink packages
  • You can see your account and any OBC 
  • You can easily access multiple trips in the same session
  • You can see your cruise history

This would be great news.  The current VP is beyond terrible: annoying to access (how many times do I have to accept the terms and conditions to use it for the same trip?) limited functionality and limited scope.  For a tool that could be used to create a lot of excitement about coming voyages it is a huge missed opportunity!

A new one can't replace it fast enough.  

• Like 1

I've received an email from Cunard in preparation for a voyage early next year telling me that I will be notified when the new voyage personalizer is ready and that no tours can be booked until that point. As of last night, I can see the new home page is there but neither the old or new site would allow me to log in which has been very frustrating. This morning the new home page is gone and I can log in to the old site so it's clearly being worked on right now!

The email I received suggests that tours and specialty dining will be able to be booked via the new site; one would assume that there'd be a lot more information available via the new VP (My Cunard) than on the old one which as everyone says, is pretty clunky.