Ventura Watch Shop

himan

2 hours ago, wowzz said:

Yes, to be honest I was being a little provocative in  my comnents!

I can see the appeal of a fine piece of understated craftsmanship. It's the "bling" type watches that scream "look at me!" thay I find unappealing. It's like the difference between a black Roll Royce and a gold plated Cadillac. One says class,  one says classless. 

As a first time cruiser I have been enjoying the banter on tables for 2 all four pages,😀 but now I have to guess which car I should arrive at the port in my Rolls or the wife's gold caddy. Advice please.😁

13 minutes ago, Swanseasailor said:

As a first time cruiser I have been enjoying the banter on tables for 2 all four pages,😀 but now I have to guess which car I should arrive at the port in my Rolls or the wife's gold caddy. Advice please.😁

In situations like that, I let my chauffeur decide !

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Son of Anarchy said:

My Omega Speedmaster Professional makes me look like Neil Armstrong.

Must get a Tag Heuer Monaco - Then I will look like Steve McQueen!

Absolutely Brilliant!! That's why I bought my Omega Seamaster! Problem is the wife said Daniel Craig just had the edge over me, can't see it myself! 😂

6 hours ago, amfc_lenny said:

To the op, I'd say as with buying anything on board, do a bit of research on your prices before you board.

I didn't find the prices were amazing but I bought I watch I liked for a price I was prepared to pay.

I was vauguely interested in a Tag Heuer whilst on Azura recently.  

It was £750 less than UK high street price, and attracted Peninsula Club discount. 

Might be tempted next year...…...

Most of the brands mentioned in the above posts-Rolex excluded are readily available on the High St. with discounts available or with subsidised purchase using schemes like Tesco points which get you 3x the value of the vouchers ( there are probably limits.) At least if you bought it from your local High St. & there were problems then you could resolve them easily.