Any lunch recommendations for Cabo San Lucas?

Turtles06

My wife and I have a short port call to Cabo in January.  We were there once before and had a great time whale watching.  This time, with the short visit, I think we will likely wander around the marina area.  Any suggestions for a good place for lunch?   

Thanks!

Two of our favs for lunch in Cabo:

The Sand Bar on Medano Beach (added bonus: you can enjoy a relaxing massage just above the restaurant before or after your meal)

Fisherman's Landing on Calle Paseo de la Marina

You can't go wrong with either one!

• Thanks 1

We've been going to Cabo every year since 2002 (timeshare). "The Office" used to be great at one time but we stopped going years ago. But I understand that some still like it, we just found better options for us. On the Marina walk there is Solomon's Landing for great food a great people watching. Guy Fieri even did a show at Solomon's Landing promoting it. Also on the Marina is Tiki Bar. They have great fish & chips, sushi, and burgers. My fave is the fish & chips. If you get all the way around to the back side of the marina, there is another place that is worth the effort. That is El Herradero. They have great molcajete choices (Mexican stew served in a molcajete). It will still be bubbling when it is brought to your table. Chicken, Beef, of Seafood.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, KroozNut said:

Wow, a newbie... We've been going there since 1960! 😆

Back before the resorts on Medano Beach. Back when the tuna cannery was still there. That's the area where the new Breathless Resort is built. I even have an old photograph from when there was really no marina, no resorts, etc. Cabo has surely changed since then.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, SDPadreFan said:

Back before the resorts on Medano Beach. Back when the tuna cannery was still there. That's the area where the new Breathless Resort is built. I even have an old photograph from when there was really no marina, no resorts, etc. Cabo has surely changed since then.

Yes, it sure has!