luggage valet in Seattle

misha1

Hello fellow cruise lovers...is Celebrity currently offering luggage valet on their Alaska sailings disembarking in Seattle?  My cruise is not until August 2020 but I now am taking a 6 pm flight out and sure do not want to just sit at the airport or lug around by bags.  Thanks, Julie

7 minutes ago, misha1 said:

Hello fellow cruise lovers...is Celebrity currently offering luggage valet on their Alaska sailings disembarking in Seattle?  My cruise is not until August 2020 but I now am taking a 6 pm flight out and sure do not want to just sit at the airport or lug around by bags.  Thanks, Julie

The port of Seattle offers Port Valet.  It is a free service.  Your airline baggage fees still apply and you pay those fees when you register for Port Valet.  Highly recommended.

23 minutes ago, misha1 said:

Is this different that what Celebrity does as I always thought there was an associated fee?

Port  Valet in Seattle is free.  It is covered by Seattle as they want people to explore the city.  In that sense, it is different from other port where there is a fee imposed.  

When we signed up, we were only charged the baggage fee from Delta.  Same fee as we paid when we left home to get to Seattle.  

Well, now, I had no idea...we have never qualified for it cuz we always stay over a night or our flights are not within the time frame.  This is good news.  Is it signed up for on the ship?  This made my day...seriously!  Thank you for the info

1 hour ago, misha1 said:

Well, now, I had no idea...we have never qualified for it cuz we always stay over a night or our flights are not within the time frame.  This is good news.  Is it signed up for on the ship?  This made my day...seriously!  Thank you for the info

You will get forms to fill out in your room.  If you don't get any, go to Guest Relations.   I forgot to mention that we got our airline boarding passes delivered to us the night before we left the ship.

We did a tour of Seattle and did not have to lug anything around.  We were able to leave our small bags/jackets.  in the bus. The tour of Seattle was really a lot of fun.

Enjoy!