Booking an Excusion at the Pier?

clementyne

Has anyone ever booked an excursion from the Pier? If so, what did you do, and which island? We are going to the Southern Caribbean later this month and would like to wait until we get there to book if possible.

We are hitting Aruba, Curaceo, St. Martin, and St. Thomas.

So far the only thing we've booked is the America's Cup Regatta in St. Thomas because I heard/read that they book up ahead of time. We were thinking about a Jeep tour in ARuba and didn't know if we should wait to book, or book ahead.

What have you booked from the Pier, and were the prices better?

Clem

Congratulations on booking the number one excursion in the Carribbean!!! We loved our America's Cup excursion (St. Maarten, not St. Thomas - easy mistake to make.) You could even catch an afternoon tour from a taxi at the pier. That is what my cousin and I did. Or you could find a nice beach to go to after the excursion.

Have you thought about going over to St. John when you are in St. T? You can do that one on your own.

My thought is that if you KNOW what you want to do and have heard of someone good to take you on the excursion, I would just go ahead and book it. That way you are pretty sure to get the excursion you want. There was one time when the people didn't show up to get us in Nassau, but that was the only time we didn't get to do what we planned. We ended up just doing an excursion from over on Paradise Island and had a great time. (They PROMISED they would get us back to the ship on time, and the did!)

In Curacao, we did just grab an excursion from the pier, now that I think about it. We took a tour of the area and it was great.

Have a fabulous cruise!!!!

Archived