Tenerife Easter Sunday

Not been on Easter Sunday but have been to Santa Cruz on a normal Sunday. Bars and cafes are open but most shops other than those targeting the tourist trade are closed. There is however, a hugh Sunday morning market in the streets around the Our Lady of Africa (market). I don't know whether this will be open as usual on Easter Sunday but it may be worth making enquiries if you would be interested.

3 hours ago, Vampiress88 said:

Will anything be open? 

I thought oh well will go to beach but I don’t think it’s very near to a beach 

If stuff is open what’s good to do?

Sunday in the Canaries is always quiet, only a few ships and cafes open, as a result they are very busy, I imagine Easter Sunday will be even worse.

9 minutes ago, terrierjohn said:

Sunday in the Canaries is always quiet, only a few ships and cafes open, as a result they are very busy, I imagine Easter Sunday will be even worse.

You mean the ship might be shut as well,OMG.

Hols4

We went on the tram to La Laguna the old town while in Santa Cruz. The Line 1 route starts at the bus station but there is a stop nearer the Cruise terminal called Fundacion which is about a 15 walk away. You pay at the machines at every tram stop and it is an interesting 35 minute ride to the terminus at La Trinidad were you just walk into the old town of La Laguna.It is only 1.35 euros each way and the trams run on Sundays and bank holidays every 20 minutes during the day.