Camp@Sea Feedback Request

Disalvod

We are an semi-avid cruising family - wife and I have 3 daughters (9,7,6).  We have been on NCL, RCI, and DCL with the kids.  Wife and I started on celebrity pre-kids LOVED it and now have a spring break cruise booked on Celebrity.  Does anyone have feedback on their experience with the Camp@Sea programs? 

They seem to be hit or miss depending on the cruise line/time of year... and I very much hope Celebrity has an engaging one - maybe even a bit more attention for each kid, anticipating not many on the boat compared to the other lines.

Thanks in advance for your experiences.

DD

Been on all the above, I feel and the kids confirm they like Celebrity's club the best. Currently ages 11 and 9 but have been on multiple lines, multiple times from age 1. Only minor gripe is they keep the age groups in the category, meaning if the kids want to be together they may not be able to based on the ages of separation between the programs. I attached a flyer I found online, not sure how old it is, but looks like I remember. We are heading out again next Friday for a 9 night ABC Southern Carib. I can report if any changes when we return. 

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celebrity/General_Info/Flyers/11025200_CEL_KidsProgram_flyer.pdf

7 hours ago, kbarnum said:

Been on all the above, I feel and the kids confirm they like Celebrity's club the best. Currently ages 11 and 9 but have been on multiple lines, multiple times from age 1. Only minor gripe is they keep the age groups in the category, meaning if the kids want to be together they may not be able to based on the ages of separation between the programs. I attached a flyer I found online, not sure how old it is, but looks like I remember. We are heading out again next Friday for a 9 night ABC Southern Carib. I can report if any changes when we return. 

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celebrity/General_Info/Flyers/11025200_CEL_KidsProgram_flyer.pdf

Kbarnum - We are on the same cruise as you next week with our 7 year old son.  We are Elite, but it’s our first Celebrity cruise in 8 years. We were in the Royal Princess in September and my son was finally mildly interested in kids club due to the video games (we don’t do them at home... yet).  Do you remember if Celebrity has gaming terminals for the kids?  Secretly hoping they do so Mom and Dad can have a little adult time.

Thanks!

15 hours ago, gretan said:

Kbarnum - We are on the same cruise as you next week with our 7 year old son.  We are Elite, but it’s our first Celebrity cruise in 8 years. We were in the Royal Princess in September and my son was finally mildly interested in kids club due to the video games (we don’t do them at home... yet).  Do you remember if Celebrity has gaming terminals for the kids?  Secretly hoping they do so Mom and Dad can have a little adult time.

Thanks!

They do, they have a lot to in general and the councilors are typically really fun too. Celebrity typically holds less kids then a RC or Princess and Disney is an absolute zoo. Thanksgiving cruises have a higher percentage of children then your typical celebrity cruise, but should be much more tame then the regular lines out there. Maybe we will find you on the cruise? Hope you guys have a great time. 

On 11/15/2019 at 1:27 PM, kbarnum said:

Many thanks.  I would appreciate the update after you return.   Happy sailing!