Mercury, room credit for change of schedule ?

Eagle1

We had booked a 7 day Calif. coastal cruise that was changed to 10 Mexican Riv.cruise . We were told that we would get 100$ room credit plus no increase in the cost of the cruise. I called Celeberty yesterday and no credit has been added. I called my TA but did not get a return call yet. Has any one else checked to see if it was added.

Eagle1

Eagle1 - Has your ship sailed yet? It's my understanding that this credit is an on-board ship credit. So you won't see this credit until you board the ship. You should be able to use the credit for on-board ship purchases of any kind...

We too have a $200 shipboard credit as our 7-day was changed to a 10-day. We don't sail until next year..But what a deal this is..

SDCruiser

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sdcruiser:

Eagle1 - Has your ship sailed yet? It's my understanding that this credit is an on-board ship credit. So you won't see this credit until you board the ship. You should be able to use the credit for on-board ship purchases of any kind...

We too have a $200 shipboard credit as our 7-day was changed to a 10-day. We don't sail until next year..But what a deal this is..

SDCruiser<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow, I want a schedule change like that! (As long as I can get the airline reservations straightened out)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by nealberk:

Wow, I want a schedule change like that! (As long as I can get the airline reservations straightened out)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This might me the most difficult part and I think this is why they are giving ship credits.

Many people are buying discounted tickets now...but any changes (if possible) involve additional charges.

------------------------------

<UL TYPE=SQUARE>

<LI>Zuiderdam 8/21/04 FLL - Key West - Cozumel - Grand Caymans - Half Moon Cay - FLL

<LI>Splendour of the Seas 05/15/04 Barcelona - Marseilles - Villefranche - Livorno - Chivitavecchia - Naples - Barcelona

<LI>Century 07/12/03 Eastern Caribbean FFL-San Juan - St. Thomas - St.Maarten- Nassau -FFL

<LI>Komarno(Volga)07/91 Moscow - Astrahan' - Moscow (honeymoon)

<LI>Komarno(Volga)07/90 Moscow - Astrahan'- Moscow

<LI>Admiral Nachimov(or Nakhimov) (Black Sea)04/1986 Odessa - Batum

GO BRUINS!!!!

Archived