Shopping Cart Not Displaying on Cruise Manager WebPage

wdo1959

Tried since this weekend to finish adding and paying for items in our shopping cart, but the cruise manager page does not display it. Have tried clearing cache and various we browsers, but same result. I know the main page had some issues this morning, but just wondering if anyone else has/is experiencing this issue. Many thanks!

• 1 month later...

The problem hasn't really been with the main website as much as logging into our Cruise Managers. All kinds of problems, from the site displaying wrong prices on cruise to not being able to login at all. So if you're having trouble making purchases, I'm sure it's related to the existing issues. It's been going on since Thursday. There's an ongoing thread about it...

Hmmm...everything else in cruise manager seems to work for me. I can select and add stuff to the cart but can’t actually get to the cart to pay! If I go to Cheers, for instance, it says I already have the package in the cart! From this post, it seems this has been ongoing since November!

1 hour ago, BaronArroz said:

The cart has been missing for me for a while now. 

Yup - no change for me either. BUT I found a work around. I went on to the "Buy a Gift For A Booked Guest" page and added everything I wanted that way. I was able to access the cart, pay, and check out....so I gifted myself. LOL

Carnival has one of the glitchiest websites out there.....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ceilidh1 said:

Yup - no change for me either. BUT I found a work around. I went on to the "Buy a Gift For A Booked Guest" page and added everything I wanted that way. I was able to access the cart, pay, and check out....so I gifted myself. LOL

Carnival has one of the glitchiest websites out there.....

Golly Be gum! How in the world did you ever think to do that? Genius!!! Thanks for that!!

20 minutes ago, Joe817 said:

Golly Be gum! How in the world did you ever think to do that? Genius!!! Thanks for that!!

Everything goes wonky once I log in but if not logged in then it works fine. So I bought them as a non booked passenger for a booked guest. Magic! At least it worked for me!!