Two Dumb Questions

gooselace

For our Sept. 2 cruise, I keep checking the excursions section on the Princess website, and it always says the dates are for 2005. As I assume the prices for 2006 will be higher, does anyone know how soon these will be updated, or is there somewhere else I should be looking? We have a booking number, but no further information.

We're arriving in Copenhagen a day early, and know there is a pre-cruise tour available. But the website also lists various other tours. Are these for the day we sail, which does seem to be until at 9 p.m. So what time are we supposed to board? Do we board, get our cards, and then take the tour if we have booked one? Or is this just boilerplate not applicable to this cruise, but just for those who have a port day there on longer cruises?

Okay, I know that's way more than two questions, so is there a thread or another site where this is spelled out?

I thought I had seen a post about when the excursion prices would be updated, but couldn't find it. Guess I'm too impatient. And just read on the Princess board a post about using a more informative title indicating the topic. Will do so in the future.

We did a pre-cruise stay with Princess in Rome. You don't have to get on board to get in the tour. The hotel we were staying at had a sign-up for the tour you wanted (we went to the Vatican) and arranged everything from there. If you are not on a Princess pre-cruise package, I guess they would need to know where you were to do this. Hope this helps.

Archived