Accessibility of tram ride from Puntarenas

cruisinfromcanada

I've read through many of the posts here and can't seem to find what I need so bear with me if my question has already been answered. I'm fairly new to this.

One of the stops on our Celebrity Infinity full transit Panama Canal cruise in April is Putarenas. DH does not use a wheel chair but due a muscular problem he is what you could call a slow walker who looses his balance easily. He can climb small steps if they are wide enough and there is good support on both sides.

On our last (also our first) cruise he walked around the port areas of St Thomas and St Martin. This time he would probably do the same in Acapulco and Aruba but he really wants to try the tram ride (offered by Celbrity) in Puntarenas.

Can any of you tell us how accessible the tram ride would be or if there are other options? I've sent emails to some of the private tour guides but haven't heard back from them.

Hoping someone has advice for us.

Happy Sailing

Connie

• 2 weeks later...

Archived