Entertainment on the Pride of America

wildcats40

I see no one has answered your question so I will jump in. We sailed POA last year. Do not recall movies or a comedian. The one show your do not want to miss is the Hawaiian show, it is much the same as you would experience at a Luau. Only other shows we caught part of were singers and dancers. The POA cruise is different from most other cruise experiences because you are in port every day most people treat the ship like a floating hotel and do not take part in ships activities.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

POA is a ghost ship at night.  Everyone is in bed by about 10 p.m. & I mean everyone.  My husband is a night owl & he couldn't find anybody late night.  

There was some kind of comedy thing the last night which was crowded but I don't remember production shows.  I think there was a lounge singer of sorts in the lounge bar by the big white grand stairs mid ship.  

• Thanks 1

We made our third trip on POA last Sept. and found they had the same type of shows as on every other NCL ship - a comedian, a production show (which, if I recall correctly, did two shows), and a magician.  They've also got the usual entertainment in one of the bars (piano player).

There is a bit less to do onboard during the day.  As Armac noted, most passengers treat the ship as a floating hotel.

Great way to see hawaii and we have loved all three of our POA cruises.

• Thanks 1

There is the Aloha Polynesia show on Monday, there is something called Lights Camera Music but we didn't go to that one, comedian, magician, white party, Vegas the Show is the last night with the big NCL finale (which we went to because I love the finale!).  There is something every night like the PP said.