Free WiFi in UAE ports

Dan1973

I am on the Bellissima next Saturday for the UAE / Bahrain / Doha cruise.  My booking comes with the social network package which doesn’t seem a lot.  Usually I can use my phone but these destinations are not included on my plan.  Is there free WiFi available in the ports that can be accessed on board?  Other option is to upgrade the package.  I wouldn’t usually mind but the geek in me would like to know how the election is going 😄

Hi

Sorry can't remember re Wifi in these ports, but if the election is important to you I would pre buy the 2.5 gb package for £47 for 2 devices or £69 for 5gb (4 devices). If you wait till you board it will be 20% more expensive,  but I dont know the upgrade costs but found this on MSC website

The Social Package is aimed at those who want to be connected 24/7 to social media, allowing them to post pictures and chat with friends. This includes popular social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, WhatsApp, Snapchat, WeChat and Pinterest. Prices start from €3.90 per day / €14.90 for a full seven day cruise.

The Surfer Package is designed for moderate Internet users who want to be updated on what’s hot, surfing the web for news, sports scores and to catch up on emails. This package also includes access to social media platforms as per the Social Package. Prices start from €9.90 per day / €29.90 for a full seven day cruise.

The Streamer Package has been created for heavy Internet users who need access either for work or for fun and want to be connected without any limitation with the best possible quality. This package gives full Internet and social media access, including audio and video. Prices from €19.90 per day / €59.90 for a full seven day cruise.

Liz

Thanks for the replies.  Not sure if I need to buy one package for each of us in the cabin or just for one of us and we can use on 2 devices.  I’ll probably bite the bullet and fork out for one of the higher data ones.  

11 hours ago, emmas gran said:

If you go on to MSC and log in with booking ref you can pre purchase the internet as to what Gb you want/need. It should be enough for 2 devices but you have remember to log in/log out.

Cheers.  Will sort it today