Legend Review! 11/17, Western Caribbean out of Tampa

camorelli

On 12/1/2019 at 6:36 AM, Out of Iowa said:

What was the estimated duration of your dinners in the MDR?  We like to be in and out in 60-75 mins but have recent experiences where 120 mins was usually.  That is too tedious when more FUN awaits.

We did Your Time Dining and with our favorite server, our dinners weren't super long.  They were probably an hour to an hour and a half long but sometimes we dragged it out for a bit during dessert with a cup of coffee or two.  We could've been out quicker.  We were never there 2 hours.  However, the one day that we had a different server, we waited a long time in between courses... that was also the first Elegant Night and the servers kept getting dragged away to sing Happy Birthday to numerous tables.

30 minutes ago, JaniceB said:

I have 4230 on the Legend in June.  Did you like the location?  

Thanks for doing a review.

Loved the location and the room/balcony!  It was quiet there because zero people walk by the room.  I think we saw two people one time (our neighbors). And that was it.  And we loved the location of the balcony!  Also, the room was just one flight down to the dining room.  And a quick elevator ride to the Serenity pool deck area!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mutumbojimbo said:

Thank you for your review. We're cruising on the Legend in January. Do you have the Fun Times from the trip, I'd love to get a possible preview.  Thank you!

I do have them!  I meant to scan them in but then got busy with work and holiday prep when we got back.  I’ll try to remember to scan them in tomorrow!

4 hours ago, guntheros said:

Thanks for the review!  We sail in February on the Legend and can't wait! Snorkeling with the nurse sharks looks awesome, but I'm not sure I have the patience for a 45 minute boat ride... but you make it look SOOO worth it!

I was concerned about a 45 minute ride too but it wasn't bad at all.  We decided last minute to purchase this excursion because there really is nothing to do in port unless you go on an excursion.  And everything is 45 minutes to longer.  My husband can't stand being on a bus for a long period of time, so we chose a boat excursion.  And the 45 minutes didn't seem like 45 minutes.  The tour operator gave a lot of info about his country during the ride, even having the captain stop and point out the mangroves and he explained the importance of the mangroves to the environment.  He was very informative about his country and it was obvious he loves to tell people about it.  And the snorkeling, swimming with sharks and stingrays and feeding the tarpons were so cool!  We'd highly recommend this excursion!

Thank You for the awesome review.

We will be next door in 4232 the End of February so really appreciate it.   

It looks like you had a great time, and it was very nice that you got to spend time with your Aunt on Roatan!

3 minutes ago, justacrusin said:

Great review!  Thanks for taking the time to do it.  We are sailing on the Legend on Sunday and was wondering if you could tell me which terminal she is was docked at.  The port of Tampa states Terminal 2, but Carnival shows terminal 3.  TIA!

I think it was terminal 3.