Weather Question

We are going to the Baltic on the Connie in the middle of June 06. Can anyone that went in June 05 give me an idea of what the weather was like? I don't know what to pack, and since I sew before each cruise, I need to know what I need to do.

Thanks for any help anyone can give me.

It is hard to predict. We had friends who did a Baltic cruise last June and they hit a heat wave with temps in the high 70s and low 80s. We went on a Baltic cruise in late July and had temperatures ranging from the mid-50s to high 60s.

I'd recommend planning for warm weather but take a light sweater/sweatshirt and windbreaker, just in case. I'm sure you will get a range of opinions and there are web sites out on the internet that provide average temperatures for June in the places you bill be visiting. Have a great cruise!

Thanks for the answers. I guess I will take similar things we took to Alaska. We never knew what the weather was going to be like and we layed then too. Planned on a light jacket and a sweater. I will watch weather before we go, but I know it can change over night.

Archived