Free Companion Fare!!

KK_Cruisin

I saw a comercial on TV offering a free companion fare of you buy 5 boxes of polident. I am sure there are plenty of restrictions on this, but those of us who plan ahead may be able to take advantage of this. Check out thesir website for morre details.

http://www.polident.com/polifly.aspx#compcities

Hope this helps some of you who have to pay crazy expensive airfare to get to your cruise.

Apparently you have to buy five tickets before you get on free one!

I didn't see that...you have to buy 5 boxes of Polident, not 5 tickets. For me, the Zone 1 to Zone 7 fare would be $280, with a companion ticket free. I can fly SW to FLA for half that, so it wouldn't be worth it. It may be worth it for some though.

This is very interesting and would definately save alot of money for me. My question is in the fine print, has certain blackout dates, etc. How do you find out about the restrictions before buying alllll that polident????

The wording is rather vague. "Seasonal blackouts" could mean anything. And since you are booking through a third party, not the airline, there is really no way to determine when the blackout dates are. Maybe a phone call to the booking agency, but I couldn't even find a phone number for the agency.

Looks to me like these are consolidator tickets that an agency purchased, with a promo tie-in. No choice of airline, time, etc., almost like a priceline "name your price" ticket. Most of the zones are WAY overpriced by about 50%. PHX/NYC is always available for around $200-250.00 (I fly this route once a month). This promotion wants $450.00 + the polident + mailing the coupon + taxes and fees. Not a good deal for me or I doubt for very many.

Please be VERY careful before you give your money up for the plane ticket.

This promotion wants $450.00 + the polident + mailing the coupon + taxes and fees. Not a good deal for me or I doubt for very many.

I believe that chart shows the average cost of the tickts for those zones to use as a reference bacause the "free" ticket is only good up to $500. So all you would need is 5 polident boxes and the $9.95 processing fee (plus the normal taxes and security fees).

The third party they book this trhough is www.CompanionBooking.com and i did find the email address of Support@CompanionBooking.com. Hopefully that will help. I personally have no use for this offer, just hoping it could help out someone else. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the info. My mother uses Polident, so she is going to send me the UPC's and sales reciepts. We would be traveling from Detroit to Miami. According to the chart, we would have to pay about $320 for one ticket and the other ticket would be free (other than the fees, of course). Right now, any airfare I check out is running about $285 per person, so this would be a savings for us even with the fees. I figure it can't hurt to at least get the certificate and check it out. I will let you all know if it pans out!!

Archived