Parisian's 60% off winter clearance

momofmeg

Parisian has a nice sale going on their winter clearance.

I have always wanted a marabou stole-as I have expressed here a couple of times-they had some marabou bolero type jackets orginally $125 marked down to $102 and then 60% off that. That price was so good I thought so I tried one on-but I have too much stuff up top now-I looked like a COW in it-so even though the price was GREAT I did not buy it. But I thought you other gals may want to check out Parisian in your area-I am sure some of you would look great on formal night in one.

That price really can't be beat and I am surprised they still had them as they went to 60% off last weekend. Dilliards has not marked theirs down. The same bolero jacket is $99 in Dillards.

If I ever find a stole style in one I will try again. I think maybe a stole would work better then a bolero on me. Maybe I would not look so "cowlish" in a stole.

For you gals who live around Atlanta, GA I was in the Parisian at Arbor Place Mall in Douglasville, GA-that is right offf I 20 and only about 10 miles past Six Flags going west toward AL.

Archived