RECENTLY RETURNED FROM KONINGSDAM 11 NIGHT CRUISE

Rick-n-MeMe

• 2 weeks later...

We were on the cruise after yours, November 24th to the ABC's.  

Great list!  In addition, I'd add the following:

• we liked the nightlight at the base of the cabinets that went on when we stepped out of the bed and stayed on when we returned for a few seconds.  I didn't even need the nightlight that I brought.
  • we didn't like the fact that we had to sit on the toilet sideways.  We were in a midship balcony cabin and I'm 5'5".  
  • the toilet paper was the cheapest and roughest I've ever used.  
  • we found the Music Walk venues to be too loud for the size of the "rooms" and they didn't provide enough seating because they were limited in space.

Thank you for the additional Koningsdam concerns.  We would agree that the nightlight was a nice feature.  Also, had it not been for the large shower and great water pressure, we would probably have ranked this bathroom on the very bottom of all our cruises.  The toilet knee space was non existent unless you sat sideways.  The counter space was the smallest ever for us.  We really do appreciate the drawers and additional cabinet shelves in many of the Celebrity cabins. 

We do agree that they could use extra seating especially in the Rock room. 

On 12/5/2019 at 11:45 AM, Cruising-along said:

Did you happen to meet Malou in the crepe station?  She was a delight, such a sweet person.

Indeed, she is a very sweet and nice person to deal with. Last September , we visited her on a daily basis;  steel cut oats for hubby and crêpe for me . After a couple of days , she knew what we will be asking her  whilst waiting in line  - she will send a request via her mic to warm the oats  . She is a multi-tasker.

• Like 1