Room Service Breakfast — Edge

charlielinda

I'm sure you can - we were able to the other day on Reflection but it was awful.  Hard and dry - we also ordered bacon and hash brown which arrived at a different time!  Clearly a one off mix up but we've since not ordered room service breakfast.  

2 hours ago, charlielinda said:

Great to hear.  Wasn’t sure if was just continental.  On the Reflection room service breakfast was great.  

If you are sailing in Concierge Class on Edge, you likely have a stateroom with an Infinite Veranda...

There is no coffee table in the room and, as I suspect you know, there is no outdoor access to the balcony as there is on other ships...

I found Room Service dining on Edge to be a chore...  

I suppose we should have tried again with breakfast?  We got the bacon and hash browns about ten minutes before the awful omelettes.  My partner is not fussy but even he couldn't eat his.  Other than that the cruise has been great - all of the food has been amazing.

Instead of the door hanger, call in your order about a half hour before you want it served and ask that the food be sent at the same time (should be a given, don't know why that happened to you) and that the omelettes be fresh and  hot. Hopefully that will work.