MSC seaside with 2 year old

lgburnham0616

Hi there! My family and I are taking a cruise on the MSC seaside with our daughter who will be 32 months at that time. My cousin who is a little over 3 will also be on board. I'm having a difficult time navigating and understanding the kids club for the seaside because some things are contradicting. I'm seeing where under 3 they will be in a baby area and only allowed in there for 2 one hour increments(8-9am and 6-7pm) and that's it. She is potty trained and would really rather be with her 3 year old cousin. If she's potty trained, does anyone know if she would be allowed in the 3-7 kids club? We plan on having her with us the majority of the time, but would like the option to take her to kids club if we wanted to go to a show or something a night on the ship. Just wasn't sure if anyone had experienced this and wasn't sure how strict they were on the age policy especially since she's potty trained. Any and all info would be so appreciated! Thank you!!

15 hours ago, researchfreak90 said:

For this age group they are very strict. They wouldn't let our potty trained 2 yr old in the older kids group last year

Thank you so much! I figured they were, but just thought I'd ask. Did you feel like they offered good excursions that your 2 year old could participate in? Thank you again for your feedback!

2 hours ago, lgburnham0616 said:

Thank you so much! I figured they were, but just thought I'd ask. Did you feel like they offered good excursions that your 2 year old could participate in? Thank you again for your feedback!

We were so familiar with the ports we visited that cruise(St. Martin x2, San Jaun x2, and Nassau x3) we decided to plan our own days to the beach and exploring so we wouldn't have time constraints and other peoples enjoyment to worry about. Beach days and site seeing work well on your own because you can stop and start and deviate as you see fit without having to worry about a group.

4 minutes ago, researchfreak90 said:

We were so familiar with the ports we visited that cruise(St. Martin x2, San Jaun x2, and Nassau x3) we decided to plan our own days to the beach and exploring so we wouldn't have time constraints and other peoples enjoyment to worry about. Beach days and site seeing work well on your own because you can stop and start and deviate as you see fit without having to worry about a group.

We were thinking doing our own thing would probably work best as well. Thank you for responding!