When is Spring Break in your area?

annbanan

Most of the Universities have the first full week of March for Spring Break. The smaller universities may have the second full week of March off. The K-12 schools have either the last full week in March or the first full week in April.

Have fun on your cruise.

For Massachusetts we have two vacations.

February Vacation week of 02/20/06. This allows for many to hit the slopes for winter activities.

April Vacation week of 04/17/06. This is the week of Boston Marathon, Patriot's Day, Red Sox :D and sometimes Easter.

I work at a private school in Charlottesville, VA and may have the earliest Spring Break around! It will begin on March 3 after classes; and the kids return on March 13. Many of us think it's too early. I'm pretty sure the University of Virginia has the same break.

When you work, any break is at a great time!

Our kids are in private school in Colorado - it's the week before Easter for us. We have found most of the folks we've met with kids and cruising that week are from the east coast, usually attending private schools as well.

:) We live in the Milwaukee area, & our high schooler's Spring Break is April 14 thru 24. We will be sailing on the Veendam to the western Caribbean! Anyone else?

Also on this cruise with my parents and Grandma and aunt. Second time on this ship and loved her the first time. Can't wait to see what the SOE upgrades look like it.

We went on a 7 day, eastern caribbean on the Zaandam the second week in april last year. I was surprised, although I knew HAL was not a big college spring break, I expected a lot of younger children. There was maybe 20 kids on the whole ship. Didn't notice any problems, just normal kid stuff, and the parents seemed pretty involved. It was a great cruise.

Archived