Miracle dining room seating

can_cruisers

We are three families on board celebrating a 25th wedding anniversary and have a group of 10 adults for the April 23rd sailing. Are there tables for 10 in the dining room on the Miracle? Are they round or rectangular?

Thanks

Mike :confused:

???the Miracle has tables of 8 and they are round and rectangle shape. You might get a table of 6 and 4 next to each other.

Make sure all the cabins are linked together with the travel agents to make sure your seatings are together.

We were on MIracle Jan 15. We booked a group. We were at a table for 6 (my family of 5) next to my sister and her kids (table of 4) and next to us was my MIL, FIL, and aunt and they were at a large rectangular table for 10. It was odd b/c no one else was at their table the entire week. On night when my sister's kids and 2 of mine were at camp, we moved to the table of 10 and ate together.

Thanks Kimmi, we woud love to have the table for 10 as a few of our families are first time travellers. My wife's aunt is 64 and this is her very first time on a plane, let alone a ship. She will be travelling from eastern Canada about 5000 km from Tampa. We also have 7 first time cruisers. We have a FABULOUS vacaton planner at Carnival who will be sure to take GREAT care of us if she can do it. Thanks for the feedback

Mike

Archived