problem with website

kikimom

Anyone else having an issue with the website?  Trying to pre-purchase in-room beverage and internet service for our cruise in January.  Get as far as entering my credit card # and it won't let me complete the order.

Also trying to order a gift for friends sailing with us and it keeps telling my cart is empty.

Keep trying. Last week I tried to purchase Cheers for a February cruise and it would allow me to enter it in my cart, then nothing. Later on I could enter a credit card and nothing further. It kept showing my cart with the purchase in it but not completed. The next day, the entire purchase went through on the first try. I also had tried on two different browsers, so it must be the website needs some serious tweaking.

33 minutes ago, felicemmp said:

Keep trying. Last week I tried to purchase Cheers for a February cruise and it would allow me to enter it in my cart, then nothing. Later on I could enter a credit card and nothing further. It kept showing my cart with the purchase in it but not completed. The next day, the entire purchase went through on the first try. I also had tried on two different browsers, so it must be the website needs some serious tweaking.

Thanks!  I'll keep trying.

2 hours ago, new_cruiser_75 said:

I tried to play around with purchasing Cruise Cash last night and couldn't get it to do anything, even tried a different browser that I wasn't logged into 😕 

Sorta glad to know it's not just me!

• Like 1

Still unable to pay for internet and in-room beverage on the website, but was successful on my phone.  Also was able to send a gift by not logging into my account online and using a gift card rather than my Carnival MC.  So strange.