Arcade package on Getaway?

kuku77254

We got it on our January 2019 trip on the Getaway out of Miami and felt we got great value.  When you get the printout of all the games and 4D simulator we did, it was astounding.  My son and I played buck hunter in the pub an hour at a go in the afternoons.

We were in the Haven and the concierge coded it so that the youngest's card would not work on the non-green included games just to be on the safe side.

If other lines offered this I would purchase it.

we purchased one card for an upcoming Christmas cruise.  One more expense out of the way, and paid for. to not think about, and make the cruise more enjoyable.  Sounds like it can be used in a few places beyond just the arcade, so makes it even more fun!!

36 minutes ago, zebrazeb said:

we purchased one card for an upcoming Christmas cruise.  One more expense out of the way, and paid for. to not think about, and make the cruise more enjoyable.  Sounds like it can be used in a few places beyond just the arcade, so makes it even more fun!!

Yes.  In O’Sheenans there are a few more games like Deer Hunter and Basketball, darts and pool.  It does not work in the ticket games, bowling or prize games.

2 hours ago, Bulldogsoc said:

We got it on our January 2019 trip on the Getaway out of Miami and felt we got great value.  When you get the printout of all the games and 4D simulator we did, it was astounding.  My son and I played buck hunter in the pub an hour at a go in the afternoons.

We were in the Haven and the concierge coded it so that the youngest's card would not work on the non-green included games just to be on the safe side.

Thank you, I didn't know that could be done. I will definitely ask the concierge because I don't want any accidental charges.

2 hours ago, Bulldogsoc said:

Hi there - did you buy multiple passes for the arcade or just 1?  I have read that you really only need one pass per cabin, and the pass is coded on 1 card, but you can share.   You mention above that you had the Haven concierge coded your youngest child's card differently, so wasn't sure if you bought more than one pass?

59 minutes ago, GettotheSun said:

Hi there - did you buy multiple passes for the arcade or just 1?  I have read that you really only need one pass per cabin, and the pass is coded on 1 card, but you can share.   You mention above that you had the Haven concierge coded your youngest child's card differently, so wasn't sure if you bought more than one pass?

You only need one and can share but you are limited to 3 swipes every 3 minutes.  If you try more it will lock for 15 minutes.

2 hours ago, Liljo22 said:

You only need one and can share but you are limited to 3 swipes every 3 minutes.  If you try more it will lock for 15 minutes.

Yes I get that - this is consistent with what others posted.  I was just puzzled when the other poster said he had the one card of his youngest child restricted...so I wondered if he had more than one card with the arcade pass, or if they actually used just his younger child's card for all of them.  

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, you only need one card.  The kids were ten and twelve at the time and they just shared the card.  They never had to wait between plays.   I only restricted the younger of the two.  The older one was aware of what was and was not included.

Was great value in our opinion.  Enjoy.