Freestyle Coke machine on Koningsdam

kdakda

Where is the Freestyle Coke machine(s) on the Koningsdam?  Just wondering how close this will be to our mid-ship cabin on deck 6.    And, did you find the machine to be working most of the time?  (they haven't been so reliable on another cruise line we've sailed on).   Thanks!

It was, and should still be, located just off the Lido Pool Bar very near the mid ship elevator. So you would just have to get on the elevator (or use the stairs) for 3 decks up and go a few feet to get to it.

I can't comment on how reliable it is, I haven't used it.

freestyle.png

Edited by richwmn

As far as reliability, it's running 50% for us!

The first Koningsdam cruise we were on (Nov. 2016), both machines (they have 2) were working great.

The 2nd cruise (Feb. 2019), both machines were out of service for the entire 11 night cruise!

20 hours ago, kdakda said:

Thanks for the info.   It's just a mystery to me how 2 machines can be out of service for the entire cruise ........   guess there's more important things in life.  

It may have been a supply issue.  The syrups in the machine have to be order from a specific company and they may have not expected the popularity of it or it missed the “turnaround” day delivery.   Also I am guessing the soda machines if they were to break need a special technician not one of the amazing ships engineers.  Those guys can fix almost anything, but the computerized system of the freestyle machines is probably intricate work that only someone from coke can work on.