Headliner Act Allure OTS February 16 2020

Raxter54

Currently the acapella group Mo5aic is the Headliner act on the Allure. I was wondering if anyone knew if Royal had an e-mail address that I could use to find out what the headliner act will be for our Feb 16 cruise on the Allure. TIA...

1 hour ago, Raxter54 said:

Currently the acapella group Mo5aic is the Headliner act on the Allure. I was wondering if anyone knew if Royal had an e-mail address that I could use to find out what the headliner act will be for our Feb 16 cruise on the Allure. TIA...

Ugh. I hope they are not on our 2/23 cruise. Seen them a few times now and not a fan

Well, a member of my Allure cruise page on the site-that-shall-not-be-named has been in contact with Travis Ledoyt, who is an Elvis impersonator, and has confirmed he will be the Headliner for our cruise. I'll probably still contact RCI closer to cruise to confirm...

1 minute ago, Raxter54 said:

Well, a member of my Allure cruise page on the site-that-shall-not-be-named has been in contact with Travis Ledoyt, who is an Elvis impersonator, and has confirmed he will be the Headliner for our cruise. I'll probably still contact RCI closer to cruise to confirm...

Thanks, good to hear there is still a headliner on Allure.  I believe the headliner on Symphony has been replaced with a movie in the main theater.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Host Clarea said:

Thanks, good to hear there is still a headliner on Allure.  I believe the headliner on Symphony has been replaced with a movie in the main theater.

Personally, I'd rather see a recent movie than an Elvis impersonator, but that's just me 🙂

• Like 3

1 hour ago, truffles2 said:

Good luck with it being a "recent" movie!

Deb and I aren't big movie attenders. Anything within the last year or so would be fine with us. On our cruise on the Serenade OTS in 2015, they had an indoor movie theater. We watched movies every day. Very enjoyable...

• Like 1

Let's see……………...two weeks ago on the Grandeur I saw The Farewell. (opened July 2019)  And Yesterday.

I could have seen Aladdin and The Lion King.  (the new ones, also released in 2019)

I saw Rocketman  on either Empress or Symphony a couple of months ago.  (another 2019 film)

Toy Story 4 was in there some place.

So, not "old" movies at all.  All 2019 movies.

🙂 

• 3 weeks later...

Here's the response I got back from Royal Caribbean:

"Hello Ray,
Thank you for your email. We apologize for the delay in our response.
The Headliner entertainment currently scheduled for the February 16, 2020 sailing of the Allure of the Seas is tribute act Travis LeDoyt. Additionally, the comedians that will be preforming are Nery Saenz and Jim David.
Please note that the onboard entertainment is subject to change. For more specific information regarding times and locations, please consult the Cruise Compass once onboard.
Thank you for choosing Royal Caribbean International. We look forward to welcoming you aboard the Allure of the Seas.

Best regards,

Jeffrey Angermayer
Royal Guest Experience Management

Don't know the comedians, not sure about going to see Travis...