Victory or Glory?????????

vtoler

I am looking for some advice! I have been checking on cruises for the Eastern itinerary next year, therefore, I have been looking at the Glory or the Victory. I am sure that I would enjoy either ship, so that is not the dilemma. Of course the prices for the Victory are cheaper by about $400 (for 5) total. The itineraries are the same except the Victory goes to San Juan and the Glory goes to Nassau. I will be traveling with some young adults and don’t know if they would enjoy San Juan, plus the stop is in the evening.

Any advice that could be given would be greatly appreciated.

...We also tend to shy away from San Juan because of the terrible port time. Seems like a wasted stop to us. A day shopping in Old San Juan isn't bad, but the evening stop is not worth it.

The suggestion I can make for some of the teens would be the Hard Rock Cafe. It's within walking distance from Old San Juan and you could certainly kill a couple of hours there. ...Hope this helps...

Smooth Seas and a Gentle Breeze... Doug

CELEBRATION 11/93
Dolphin IV 10/94
IMAGINATION 10/95
SENSATION 10/96
FASCINATION 10/97
RCCL Grandeur/Seas 10/98
CARNIVAL DESTINY 10/99
ECSTASY 2/00
CARNIVAL DESTINY 10/00
CARNIVAL SPIRIT 12/01
NCL Sun 8/02
CARNIVAL SPIRIT 3/03
CARNIVAL TRIUMPH 3/04

[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;12;28;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]
Maybe a New Year's cruise??

Thanks for the reply? Your right the teens would enjoy Hard Rock. My daughter collects glasses from there. Is the fort closed and could you still see some of the historical site, such as, the old churches?

I think for the price difference I am going to have a hard time getting the rest of my family to agree to take the Glory.

Archived