Aurea Cabin for 3.

Anniexrec

?  Have a cruised booked in Feb for 3 adults on the Seaside,  Balcony cabin on Deck 14. Fantastica experience.   The difference to upgrade to a Balcony cabin with Aurea experience has a $450. total difference.  I'm leaning towards the upgrade.  

Does anyone know does the perks for free massage , only for the first two , or all three.  As well as the passes to the spa. 

All people in the cabin get priority boarding and My Choice dining.  All adults get Easy package and thermal spa/private sun deck access, the massages are only two per cabin.  Under 21 would get non-alcoholic drinks package and I think the minimum age limit for thermal spa/sun deck is 17:

All the benefits of the Fantastica Experience plus spa and other amenities:

• Easy Drink Package includes a selection of spirits, cocktails, Heineken draft (bottled Miller Lite beer – the Caribbean only), wine, soft drinks and coffee.
  • My Choice Dining** with selectable My Choice Dining times. Reservations are recommended.
  • Spa Package including two 50-minute massages per stateroom from the Spa Menu, tanning booth and unrestricted use of the Thermal Area.****
  • Access to the private sun deck.***
  • Priority boarding.
  • An elegant stateroom with bathrobe and slippers and a complimentary room diffuser with our exclusive fragrance, Med by MSC.

*Not all stateroom types are available on all ships: Interior Studios and Duplex Suites are only available on MSC Meraviglia. Suite with Whirlpool is only available on MSC Seaside and MSC Meraviglia. Grand Suite is only available on MSC Seaside. 

**On MSC Meraviglia and MSC Seaside, guests enjoy My Choice Dining with freely selectable time and PRIORITY ACCESS to complimentary restaurants.

*** Children are allowed on the private sun deck.

****This package is for adults only.

https://www.msccruisesusa.com/en-us/Discover-MSC/MSC-Experiences.aspx

• 2 weeks later...

The massage choices are pretty much any 50 minute massage treatment. At least when we went a few years ago. It may have changed since then but we were blown away because we assumed it'd be a standard complimentary treatment. Also, the thermal spa area is not to be missed. Such a neat experience trying out each of the sensory type rooms. It is so worth it when you consider the price of a la carte spa pricing in my opinion. We are booked for May so I need to start researching what all has changed!