Need Guidance please :)

I need some guidance! 
We are going on RC Harmony on March 1. Cruising is old hat for my husband and I but we have not taken our daughter before (she is10) and we have not cruised since she was born. We need help with excursions (and we have not been ship bookers before but bringing my daughter I feel a lot less Adventurous and my hubby and I have almost missed the boat TWICE...we were the people who were getting our names called over and over) sooo any advice appreciated. Here are my ideas:
1. Coco cay: pay for beach club 
2. Costa maya: ruins or Pez Quadro or Blue Key beach clubs. This one we all want to do the ruins but it will take most of our time in port-we don’t mind that but with the political unrest and current safety issues in Mexico my hubby worried about traveling an hr outside of port. We were thinking of using The Native Choice and even doing a private tour of the ruins. Last night my hubby said let’s just do a beach club. Advice please. Are the peddlers as bad as I’ve read? 
3. Roatan- hire a driver and go to monkey/sloth hangout and then go to Infinity with a day pass for the day to eat/snorkel/chillax 
4. Cozumel-we are thinking about doing the dolphin visit at Chankanaab Beach Adventure Park. My hubby thinks we can stay there all day but I am wondering if we do the dolphins at 11 should we go to Paradise or mr. Sanchez after. And how is the buffet/drinks at chankanaab? 
Thank you!!