Recliner rental

Nan_Sea

I have only rented mobility devices from them and I was quite satisfied with their service.

I am not sure if they have recliners or not but here is their number if that helps (from their website)  In case you  want to call and see if they rent them 1-800-513-4515 . 

Happy Travels 

• Like 1

My experience with renting a recliner is 10 years old.  We rented a recliner from them in 2009 for our daughter.  With a bad back that is what she sleeps in.  The only other requirement was a handicap cabin in order for the chair to fit through the door way.  The price then was about $275.  Hope this helps a bit.

Thank you Shelly and cruiser lady. We have rented equipment from Special Needs many times but first time considering a recliner. Price I was quoted was $285 for 14 days. Worth the price for my husbands comfort. I was told they would need to clear it with Princess but it seems it has been done so shouldn’t be a problem . We always get a HC cabin. Do you remember if they removed the bed to make room? We have an inside cabin on the Regal. Thanks again for the replies. Nancy