Teen program on Grandeur OTS

Good day, we are looking at a 9 day out of Baltimore in July.  I am deliberately picking this ship due to the smaller size, I find the large ships just too crowded.  We have a 14 grandson and our son and d-I-l coming along.  We are all ok with ship, the size, the itinerary, but I am a little concerned about the teen program.  Can someone who has recently used their teen program on that particular ship give me any thoughts?  I have read some of the recent reviews and they are pretty negative, and also don’t mention the teen program.  I would appreciate any help!  Thanks.  

the teen program is not really a program.  at that age they come and go as they please  and have a lounge/area set aside for their use that has a few   game systems set up.    you have to show up the first night to  get together switch the  counselors who will poll the group to see what, if any , scheduled activities they want to do.  

so it will entirely de[end on how many teens are onboard and whether or not they show up the first night.  after that, you can  pretty muich assume they will form their own packs and  do their own thing.