Celebrity Reflection

CruiseCrew123

2 hours ago, CruiseCrew123 said:

Anyone who has been on recently tell us what shows and entertainers have been on board . Hoping to see something new this time

I am getting off today.  Hate to say this, but nothing new except one comedian who wasn’t really all that funny and a Neil  Diamond imitator who was horrible!  (The most entertaining part of the Neil Diamond imitator’s show was watching the steady stream of people get up and walk out during his performance.  Alas, even that lost its entertainment value after awhile, and I joined the people making a hasty exit.   No, the show was not over.)   As a whole, the entertainment on this cruise was subpar compared to my other 4 cruises this year on Celebrity.

Edited by tbugstwo
Typos

7 hours ago, tbugstwo said:

I am getting off today.  Hate to say this, but nothing new except one comedian who wasn’t really all that funny and a Neil  Diamond imitator who was horrible!  (The most entertaining part of the Neil Diamond imitator’s show was watching the steady stream of people get up and walk out during his performance.  Alas, even that lost its entertainment value after awhile, and I joined the people making a hasty exit.   No, the show was not over.)   As a whole, the entertainment on this cruise was subpar compared to my other 4 cruises this year on Celebrity.

Should have video'd it so we could see, lol.

I also was on this cruise and agree that the comedian on the last night was very good. The Neil Diamond tribute was sad and Celebrity should rethink how they book some of these acts. However, I did not enjoy how some guests treated this man. Walking out is one thing but heckling is sad and pathetic. The Christmas show was very nice so a good time all around.

I was on the Dec 20th cruise too. In 14 cruises, we have only walked out of one other show, but this Neil Diamond impersonator was terrible. I agree he seemed drunk. His voice was awful and after 20 minutes we had had enough and left. I do hope Celebrity reads these boards and the company never employs him again. The first night comedian was OK as was the last night comedian. Both were entertaining enough for the audience to enjoy their 45 minute spots.