Royal Palms Cabana?

ihopfar

We are planning to go to RP and are happy to find out there are only two ships in port that day.  However we are there from noon till 7 and the other ship is there 7 till 5.

Will we be able to rent 2 chairs and an umbrella on the beach by the time we get there or will they all be taken?  Should we reserve a beach cabana instead?

Thanks!

Brad 

On 12/27/2019 at 4:20 PM, ihopfar said:

We are planning to go to RP and are happy to find out there are only two ships in port that day.  However we are there from noon till 7 and the other ship is there 7 till 5.

Will we be able to rent 2 chairs and an umbrella on the beach by the time we get there or will they all be taken?  Should we reserve a beach cabana instead?

Thanks!

Brad 

We were there in July on a day with two ships (ours and one other). RPBC was nice, but very crowded. We elected to rent a cabana in advance, and that wound up being an excellent choice. I have some static pictures as well as a video if you want to get a sense of the place. The video will give you a better sense of how crowded it gets at the peak. It is an excellent beach day if you want a gorgeous beach and a high energy vibe. It is not as good a choice if you want quiet.

Unsolicited- for lunch you should check out Cayman Cabana. You can walk there from the cruise pier. My goodness I liked that. We had two senior citizens, 6 40somethings, and 6 kids in our group. We all liked our lunch, which was an impressive feat for any place.

On 12/27/2019 at 5:20 PM, ihopfar said:

Thanks!

Brad 

I was there in December with 5 ships. We were on the 12-7 time. (Reflection) There were plenty of chairs and umbrellas available for rent.