No show and Perks

whitshel

Hey All,

Quick question, we are leaving on a cruise next Friday, Jan 3rd, one couple unfortunately will not be able to make it due to paperwork not received. My question is I know I can change the name of 1 pax on the reservation and the other will be a no show, they have 3 perks, drink pkg, $300 obc and gratuities, will the $300 obc be reduced to $150 since the 2nd pax will be a no show or will the cabin still get the $300 since its paid in full?  

18 minutes ago, whitshel said:

Hey All,

Quick question, we are leaving on a cruise next Friday, Jan 3rd, one couple unfortunately will not be able to make it due to paperwork not received. My question is I know I can change the name of 1 pax on the reservation and the other will be a no show, they have 3 perks, drink pkg, $300 obc and gratuities, will the $300 obc be reduced to $150 since the 2nd pax will be a no show or will the cabin still get the $300 since its paid in full?  

The one passenger should get the full obc.  Once onboard, look at the account on the TV in the cabin to see how it is displayed.  If split between the 2 passengers, just pick up the phone to call guest relations and ask them to make the adjustment. 

Also ask them to remove the name of the second passenger  at that point. 

If there is no second passenger,  the first passenger can get double Captain's Club loyalty points.

By the next day when you look at the screen, it should just show the one passenger name with all the obc.

You should also get the taxes and port fees refunded for the second passenger, but that won't show on the TV screen.

Edited by varoo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

unfortunately we weren't able to find any one to go.  We were even offering it for $500 for a single person but most of our peeps are in Cali so that made it difficult.

Then I tried to move my daughter off our reservation (3rd person) into that room so we could take advantage of the drink package, the $300 obc and a $125 obc from my Travel Agent which is me 🙂 and free grats but they said it was too close to sailing to switch people in rooms.  Ughhhhh $425 in obc down the drain.