Miami park and cruise hotels?

jayhawk66

My wife and I are booked on the Oasis for a 7 day cruise in February. We live in Tallahassee and will be driving to Miami the day before the cruise. I'm looking for recommendations for a park and cruise hotel. Also, we are veteran cruisers but have never cruised with Royal or on a ship anywhere nearly as big as the Oasis so any tips will be welcomed!

In March we stayed at Red Rood Inn Plus airport Miami. We not only received free parking and a free shuttle to port, but flying back after a transatlantic received free pickup at airport and return to RRI to get our car. Very pleased with staff and accommodations. Free breakfast. No restaurant on site for dinner but the regularly parked food truck in the parking lot had huge, delicious burgers. We would do it again.

I have used the Hyatt Place MIami Airport/ West- Doral.. park and cruise one night prior.  Up to 14 nights parking.  Extra night you can pay for.  Free Shuttle to the pier.  I take a taxi or Uber back to the hotel.  Used several times.   Works great   If I'm leaving out of Terminal A in Miami I do just park at the pier.  Any other terminal... I never park at the pier

We used Holiday Inn Express  Miami - Doral. It is near Miami Airport on NW 36th St.

We felt very safe leaving our car there. We paid a small fee for the shuttle, which got us to the port safely and on time. Sorry, I don’t remember the exact amount. We took a taxi back to the hotel. The hot breakfast included with our one night stay was excellent! We would stay there again.