Fun pass question

TRAVELIN LADY

Can the fun pass be filled out prior to paying the balance? The information is on the website. I have 163 days til I sail. Thanks.
Yes it can.

I completed ours last week and our final isn't due til the 14th.

Haven't checked again, maybe I'll do that this afternoon, but there was a glitch in the system and it was changing the info on our arrival flight. The CS person told me they knew about it and to "give it a few weeks" as she didn't know when it might be corrected.

Can the fun pass be filled out prior to paying the balance? The information is on the website. I have 163 days til I sail. Thanks.

if you have all your information then you can fill it out..as of the day you book. If you dont have ALL the information (like return flights) you can go back and fill it later

When we boarded last week (using the "Skipper's Club as they put us in a suite) they told me they didnt need to see the printed out Fun Pass as all the info was in their computer, popped right up with our passports being scanned in.

Great thanks for the fast response I was hoping that was the case...:)

Archived